Sunday, October 26, 2008
Seriously, I don't know. But I do know that last week my plans didn't mean squat!
Everything was fine until Wednesday morning. I had had it with no sleep b/c of DS2 so I called the pediatrician. We were JUST there the Friday before (10/17) and his ears were clear. Were they on Wednesday? NOPE. Full of pus. So we left there with antibiotic #3 for this infection. ARGH!!! Thank god he started sleeping better immediately. But, b/c I was gone most of the day with him I didn't get to work much during the day. So I had to work at night. I hate working at night! But I am very thankful that I have the job that I do and that I have a very understanding boss. So needless to say I didn't get to do what I wanted to do last week.
On Thursday, I had my first workout with my new trainer. He was pretty good!! I left there excited to be working with him. He didn't weigh me (thank god) but he will this week. I didn't know I was a stress eater but last week I found myself stress eating. The scale is moving back down, so that is a good thing.
On Saturday I went downstairs and got on the elliptical! I'm no where near where I used to be, but I am starting out slow. So I did 10 minutes (I know, not much) but they were 10 HARD minutes! I hope to increase it a little every week and be back up to 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I am going to try to get on there Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week. It will be tough as the first part of my week looks to be a tad hectic, but it's only 10 minutes! I just loaded my iPod with all of Roni's Ask Roni sessions so I have plenty to listen to while I am chugging away down there. I love that elliptical b/c I just put my ipod in the docking station and it plays through the speakers in the elliptical! How cool!!! :)
Okay, better get back to it. I have a lot to acocmplish before I go to bed tonight! A mother's work is never done. Have a great OP day!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I am 30 today.
I can't believe I have left my 20s behind. It was such a great decade. Here's to an even better decade! There are things I want to accomplish this decade and I truly do think they will get accomoplished. DH and I have big plans for the next few years. I personally have big plans. I am looking forward to my 30s! Here's to being 30!
WOO HOO!!!! :)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
- We went on vacation. It was okay, a definite learning experience, kids were good and DS1 had a BLAST!
- Came back from vacay, swamped at work, life happens, got put on mandatory OT at work for 2 very long weeks.
- The entire month of September (except the week we were gone, thank god) someone in this house was sick. We've had about 2 heatlhy weeks and now the baby is congested again.
- I've been reading everyone's blog, just not commenting. I haven't had time! I am so very sorry, I really do apologize. I've just been swamped!
- I'm still seeing the trainer, but my cutie quit and went to be a fireman. So now I have a new trainer (who is cuter I think!) and my first session with him is on Thursday.
- As of this past Friday, I am officially seeing the 170s every time I step on the scale! WOO HOO!!! Last Friday it was 178.3. Anything below 178 is something I haven't seen in over a year.
- Ds2 will be SIX MONTHS old on Friday!!! 6 months!!! That's insane!!!
- I will be 30 on Tuesday! HOLY COW!!!! I don't think I am having any issues with turning 30, it really doesn't bother me...at least not now.
Okay, I think that about sums it up. Believe it or not, I did write out a post vacation post, but I never finished it so it never got posted. I do want to report a vacation NSV--#1--I ordered GRILLED grouper on vacation! I have never tried it and it was AWESOME! #2--I came back from vacay and only gained 2#. That's the best I've ever done on vacation! #3--I had zero alcoholic drinks on vacation, which is huge for me! I usually have a couple of margaritas, but not this year. Partly b/c I'm nursing, partly b/c I never had the opportunity. As far as vacation being a learning experience, we will NEVER drive for vacation ever again! The boys did awesome I can't complain about that, but DH and I hated the driving part of it. I never drove b/c I sat in the back and popped a boob in the baby's mouth if he got too fussy. Nice visual, huh? LOL!!!
With that, I leave you with this video I shot of the boys on 10/4. :) Enjoy! I promise to post more. I am going to try really hard! I've been working a lot of nights lately and I am trying to stop doing that so maybe this week I'll actually have some time in the evenings...especially since DS2 has been going to be around 630 and we've had DS2 in bed by 730 lately. :) Okay...the video. :) That is my sister in the video talking in case you were wondering.