I saw this in a few other blogs that I read and thought it was interesting so I thought I would try it out for myself.
1. I've had my tonsils out--twice. Once in the 4th grade and again in 2006.
2. I kept the tonsils I had taken on in the 4th grade. Back then they let you keep that stuff, they don't anymore.
3. I've had multiple ear surgeries. Too many to count--3 major ones and at least 5 sets of tubes and I have a tube in each ear right now.
4. Because of the ear surgeries, I have permanent hearing loss and I now wear a hearing aid.
5. I will be 30 in October.
6. My first job was at Burger King.
7. I met DH at my first job--he was my manager.
8. I hated him when I first met him.
9. He wasn't too fond of me either.
10. We dated for 6 months before he moved away, then the rest of the time we dated we never lived in the same zip code until we got married.
11. We dated for 4.5 years before we got married.
12. We were engaged twice.
13. The first time was at my high school graduation party. WHAT were we thinking?!?
14. The 2nd time I was getting ready to start my last year of college.
15. I went to 3 proms.
16. DH went with me to 2 of them.
17. I went as a Sophomore with a friend of mine--had more fun at that prom than I did at the ones DH went with me to. Definitely more fun to go with a friend. :)
18. I've only had 3 real jobs in my life (not counting work study type jobs I had in college b/c they always ended when the semester ended)--Burger King, a local grocery store, and my current job. I don't like to job hop.
19. I've been at my current job for 8 years.
20. I'm doing what I always said I wanted to do.
21. I don't know that my job is my dream job, but I like it and it's good for me for this stage of my life.
22. I love to take naps.
23. I am NOT a morning person.
24. Over the past few months, I have developed an addiction to mochas. I have to have one about once a week...sometimes more.
25. My first love broke up with me b/c I would not have sex with him--I was barely 16 when we broke up.
26. I am a loyal friend. If you tell me not to say something or repeat something, I won't.
27. I don't have too many friends, but the ones I do have I have had for a long time.
28. I wish I had more close friends.
29. I am a good listener or at least I try to be. If you ask for my opinion, you will get it.
30. My favorite time of year is spring and fall. I love them both equally.
31. I always wanted to be a mom.
32. When I had my first, I couldn't wait to have another one.
33. Now that I have 2, I want 3. :)
34. Three will be it for me. I can't handle 4.
35. I am the oldest of 4 kids.
36. I have 2 sisters and a brother.
37. I am very close to my sisters.
38. My baby sister is 20...so we are almost 10 years apart.
39. My other sister is 26 and we NEVER got along until SHE moved out of the house (I was already married when this happened).
40. I love my brother, but he's a boy and he's young (23) and stupid. :)
41. I am a daddy's girl.
42. I'm also very close to my mom.
43. I am a family oriented person. I love my family and love spending time with them.
44. I am very close to my grandmothers--both of them and they are both still alive.
45. I have been very blessed in my adult life, but we (Dh and I) have also worked VERY hard to get where we are today.
46. I never got to go on family vacations as a kid. I can remember 1 when I was 15. There were 4 of us...my parents couldn't afford to do a vacation every year.
47. This is reason #1 why we bought a time share--it FORCES us to go on vacation every year with our kids. I want my kids to have those memories.
48. I love to pamper myself, but I don't get to do it often enough.
49. In middle school, I always wanted glasses AND braces. I always thought blonde girls with glasses and braces were so pretty. I finally got the glasses, but never the braces.
50. I had LASIK done a few years ago to get rid of the glasses.
51. I didn't have my first cavity until I was 21.
52. I've only had 2 cavities total.
53. My first car was a 1979 Mazda GLC. The body of it had holes in it where it had rustsed out and it didn't have a muffler or very good heat. I didn't care--I just wanted to drive and get me from point A to point B. It did!
54. I know exactly when I got fat as a young girl.
54. It was the summer between my 7th and 8th grade years. I remember sitting all summer and eating potato chips like mad.
55. When I started high school, I went BOY CRAZY!!!!
56. I had so many "loves" that first semester it wasn't even funny. But none of them would date me and I thought it was b/c I was fat.
57. I may have had a slight eating disorder after that. I dropped a ton of weight very quickly and then BOOM--got a boyfriend.
58. I love to plan things--especially baby showers and bridal showers.
59. I played volleyball in high school. I didn't get to play very much but I loved it.
60. I got made fun of in college b/c all I did was study and go to bed early. I had a hard time with some of my classes that required a lot of study time.
61. I hated Anatomy and Physiology in college.
62. I would love to go back and take it again just so I could learn it better.
63. I loved my Medical Terminology class.
64. I did not party in college.
65. I rarely drank in college.
66. I went to a 2 year school and actually made it out of there in 2 years...most people take at least 3--some were on the 4 year plan--at a 2 year school!!!
67. I went to college for a year at another college before I started the 2 year school. :) I wanted to get out of school and get my life started!
68. I LOVED to babysit as a teenager. I babysat for so many families at our church.
69. My parents forced me to church every Sunday as a kid/teen. I swore I'd never do that to my kids...probably the main reason I don't go now.
70. I still believe...I just don't go to church every Sunday.
71. I found out I was pregnant with DS1 on August 28...he was born April 28. DS2 I found out August 26...he was born April 24. DH birthday is September 24, mine is October 21. Our anniversary is June 24. Notice a pattern here? All in the 20s. Funny how life works.
72. I love numbers!
73. 3 is my favorite number.
74. I love the water. I love to swim (pools only though), love to go boating (although it's been years since I've been) love to be on or in the water in the summertime.
75. I've been to Cancun 4 times.
76. We may go back next year, but definitely for our 10 year anniversary.
77. I want to re-new our vows at the 10 year mark. I think it's a huge milestone and needs to be celebrated.
78. If we ever do re-new our vows, I am going to write my own.
79. My dream vacation is Australia.
80. I have a goal to visit all 50 states before I die.
81. I want to go to Rome and Paris.
82. I LOVE football! GO COLTS!!!!
83. I love to bake. Christmas time is my favorite time for baking. I've even got DS1 hooked on making cookies for Santa. :)
84. My favorite color is RED.
85. I am a huge sap. If I see someone else crying, I automatically start crying.
86. I love the smell of gasoline.
87. I hate bugs.
88. I am a city girl--love the city, grew up in the country and hated it!
89. I've had sex on a 4-wheeler. ♥ There are a few advantages to living in the country.
90. I THINK my dream job is an event planner (see # 58), but I may never get to do that, but I would love to at least try it out...someday....
91. I am not a creative person. I WANT to be, I'm just not. I don't have the creative juices flowing through my veins, thus the reason I may never get to do the event planning type job.
92. I am really shocked that I am still nursing DS2. I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I would last this long. It's very surreal to me.
93. I have the birth of both of my children on video. We're talking the full money shot and all. I wanted it that way...with DS1 I have gone back and watched it every year on his birthday. It totally takes me back to that time and place and I can remember every single detail. Vividly. I will do the same with DS2.
94. I have a memory like you wouldn't believe. I can remember dates, times, and names like nothing else. It's amazing. I can practically memorize a calendar too. It's very odd. DH says I fill my brain with useless information, but I have no idea how to NOT do it.
95. I love shoes.
96. I have a bag obsession as well. I love bags--purses, diaper bags, back packs--you name it!
97. I love bling bling. Dh upgraded my wedding ring at our 5 year anniversary to a 2 carat total weight 3 diamond ring (one of those past, present, future rings) and I love it, but now I want a 3 karat center stone. He thinks I'm crazy (I am, we know that) but I love bling bing! OR he can get me a band to go with this ring and that will add bling to it as well.
98. For some reason--and I don't know what's different this time--I feel like I can attain my weight loss goals. It might take me a while (I fully expect it to take at least a year) but I have this sense of peace about me regarding it. I KNOW I can do it and I will.
99. I will be getting a tummy tuck and breast lift after we are done having kids AND I have been at my goal weight for at least 6 months. I think my goal weight is 140.
100. I got a mini van at the ripe old age of 27. I never thought I would love a mini-van at 27--or even almost 30--but I do. It's a 2002 Honda Odyssey--oh and guess what--it's silver. There are a zillion silver ones out there, but I don't care. I love that van!
THERE! I'm DONE!!!! Seriously, this has taken me WEEKS to write!!! I started it one night and got 20 or 30 done right away. Then the next night, I got to about 80 or so. These last 20+ have taken me FOREVER!!! Try it...you'll be amazed. It sure makes you think about yourself!