Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Tag!

I got this from Kendra over at Measure My Weigh. She is so sweet and I love reading her blog. If you want to do it, fine, if not, that's fine too. I thought it was fun! :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper--I love to wrap. Gift bags are for pansies! :) Totally kidding.

2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake--I grew up with fake so it's all I know and DH hates real trees. But my fake looks real...and it's 12 feet tall.

3. When do you put up the tree? First Sunday after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? No later than New Year's Day...this year probably the weekend after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? No, yuck!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My very first Cabbage Patch Doll!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? My grandma--she has EVERYTHING but she will complain if she doesn't get anything either. ARGH!!!

9. Easiest person to buy for? This year, my DH. Usually my brother, but we drew names this year and I didn't get him.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One of those coffee cup sets with the hot chocolate packets.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone--Just the first one

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November this year...I like to start in October though.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No...gave the previously mentioned coffee cup set to Goodwill.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Baked Potato Salad, Noodles, Monkey Bread, Cauliflower Salad....I could go on and on....

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear--it's pre-lit. :)

17. Favorite Christmas song? Trans Siberian Orchestra Carol of the Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home for the 2nd year in a row! YAY!!! I've traveled every year since I got married and decided last year that we wanted our own Christmas traditions with our kids at our house on Christmas morning. And I LOVE it!!!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes.... Do you know Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and
Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen? But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? RUDOLPH the red nosed reindeer! You know you are singing it too!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People are rude.

23. What I love most about Christmas? I love seeing it through the eyes of a child. It's so magical.

2 comments:

dizzydazey said...

I guess I should return your gift set of cocoa and coffee mugs.... :oP

Kendra said...

Awww, and I LOVE getting the mugs and cocoa. (giggle) But, for the record, it has to be a REALLY cute cup. lol