Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where does the time go?

Holy cow, it's Wednesday.

What happened to the weekend?? And Monday and Tuesday?? Lately, the days seem to be going by so fast and it's only going to get worse (or maybe better? Closer to spring and summer and warmer weather).

Well, I survived the weekend. It wasn't great eating wise but it wasn't a complete disaster either. This week hasn't been great but it's not been awful either--eating wise. I've been keeping up with my workouts thus far. I need to get something done today and tomorrow.

So I want to know if this is normal. When I am running outside in the cooler air and I take deep breaths--I get a bloody like taste in my mouth. I drink while I run and also spit out mucous (sorry if that is way TMI!) and phlegm and there is no blood. But that taste is there--is that normal??

I got out on Monday and rode my brand new bike for 36 minutes. My mommy parts were sore afterwards but once I recovered I was fine. My butt wasn't even sore and that's why I bought the bike I have--LOVE the seat!

Okay, I'm going to go get some lunch. I've been trying to do higher protein at lunch time (well the whole day actually) and it's done a world of good for my afternoon snacking! Have a great OP day!

No comments: