Doesn't mean I'm off the wagon! Actually, I'm more on than I've been in a LONG time!
I have had a helluva week! First DS2 has been sick, DS1 was throwing up last night, DH and I have some sinus issues going on and I am ready for Calgon to take me away! UGH!!!
I have so much in my head to post, but no time. I may be taking DS2 to the doctor this afternoon. So I'll try to hit some highlights:
* First of all, I saw a number on the scale this morning I haven't seen in a while (182.2) so that has me THRILLED about weighing in on Monday.
* I've been journaling every single bite I take now..this is my 2nd week doing that.
* Things with the trainer are going great! I lost this week (1.2) but it was what I gained while BFF Superjayman was visiting.
* Had a wonderful visit with SuperJ. Can't wait to see her again in December!
* Drinking tons of water (160 ounces at least every day!) and eating tons of fruits and veggies (4 servings of each every day).
I think that's the highlights. I have another post I've been working on for a week now but I've got writer's block at the moment. Or maybe it's lack of sleep? I don't know.
I hope to post a real post this weekend! :)