Monday, January 5, 2009

Even the dog is sick!

Yep, that about sums up my week and start of the New Year.

Happy New Year!

Is it spring yet?

Seriously. I am so dead serious. I want it to be SPRING!!! I am sick of being sick, having sick kids, cleaning up vomit, diarrhea, snot, and ear yuckiness.

We went home the day after Christmas to have Christmas with the fam. NEVER again. NEVER! This is why we don't go home for the holidays. My kids get sick, then I get sick, then DH gets it too. Or vice versa...but we all get it. UGH!!! DS1 has been sick all weekend running a very high fever (105 at one point) so I had him at the doctor today. At this point, I just have to laugh about it. Even my real life friends are like "you can't catch a break!" No, I can't but at least I can laugh about it.

So that's why you haven't heard from me. I have all kinds of posts in my head, but lacking the time to get them out. I hope to do a 'real' post soon. I will say being sick sure gets rid of the holiday pounds though. Although my eating today wasn't stellar, tomorrow will be better. I go back to the trainer on Wednesday!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Awww Amanda I am sorry. I hope your crew gets better for your sake. Hang in there. Your one tough lil momma!!!
And I agree I wish it was spring here too!! It's been hot, cold, we have had snow, rain...errrr I hate it. A nice 50-60 during the day woudl make me happy!

Miss July...not...yet said...

Aww man! I hope you guys get to feeling better soon. I definately feel your pain!