Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not a great day...

So I am not going to dwell on it. It wasn't a super sensational Sunday but it was a 'typical' Sunday for me. Why are Sundays so hard?? We are home, stuck inside b/c it's cold and all I want to do is eat and munch all day long. I did not write anything down, nor did I get in any exercise. But I am here and I said I was going to blog more often!

I have my alarm set for tomorrow morning. I am going to get up and get on the elliptical at 5. Yes, you read that right. That is my plan. I HAVE to stick to it. I will report here tomorrow if I succeed or not. I had a nice long serious talk with myself today. In order for me to lose this weight, I HAVE to make time for myself and my exercise. The best time is going to be first thing in the morning. I can get up at 5, get down on the elliptical for 15 minutes (I am going to work up to 30 minutes) and then shower and get ready and I can still clock in for work at 6. This is a good plan--I just have to put it into action. I CAN DO THIS!! I can do hard things!

Okay, I am off of here for tonight. No journal today b/c I didn't write anything down. Bad Amanda, bad! I will journal tomorrow. Until then...

No comments: