Tuesday, June 10, 2008

36 points....

That's how many *I* get in a day right now.

WHOA.

This morning I decided to take charge and just see how many points I would get right now. I figured it up and it came up to 36. Now, if I can't lose on 36 points a day then there's a problem! So I'm starting to count points...I think. I'm going to try anyway. I tried to "be good" yesterday. I can do GREAT at breakfast...then lunch comes and I take a nose dive into whatever we are having. Yesterday DS had corndogs...so I had one...well okay, I had 2. Ouch. And chips. And dip. Double ouch. Dinner wasn't much better and the boys had been bears all day. The little one mostly....so by dinner I was fit to be tied. BUT...that was yesterday.

So today I am starting fresh...well trying to. I had to go to the dentist today and knew I would be starving afterwards. I had ate a pretty good breakfast but I knew I would be hitting something after the dentist. So I hit Taco Bell (which, BTW, is the first fast food I've had in TWO WEEKS--thank you very much). I had PLANNED to get stuff off the fresco menu. But they didn't have any of the fresco stuff (I'm guessing b/c of the tomato/salmonella outbreak). So I got my usual. Not the best...BUT...I'm writing it down AND counting it. Hey--at least it's holding me accountable, right?!?

So now I'm jonesing the web and Roni's site for some point friendly and EASY dinners for next week. Gotta hit the store tomorrow and I need to be armed with a good for you menu and list. We'll see how it goes.

I did get on the scale this past Friday and it was the same. So if I'm eating anything I want and maintaing the same weight, then if I watch it and count points I'm hoping to see some kind of a loss. I'll hit the scale again Friday and see what it says.

Gotta run...Zac is up and probably wants to eat. :)

2 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Ahh... the kids... they make life interesting, don't they? Hope all is well with you!

MMalloy said...

I hope your week went well.