Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Assignment #2

I had my weekly appointment with the trainer yesterday. I now go every Monday. I had to keep track of how much water I had each day and then show it to him. I got in 160 ounces every day except one and even that day I had 132 ounces. He said that was "amazing". It was hard for me over the weekend, but I did it! I'm actually proud of myself. I did get on the scale both at home and with the trainer. I was the same at home and up just a tad at the trainer--.2. He told me not to worry about it b/c I may be losing inches. And he said that I am learning new habits slowly, so I don't need to worry about that number just yet. He has a point and I am trying to think that way.

So my assignment this week is to eat 4 servings of fruit every day. I had no trouble with it yesterday, but my fruit stash is quickly dwindling. I may have to hit the store today to stock up. We did get our first produce delivery on Friday. It was awesome!!! I still have some strawberries and raspberries left from that, but that will be all the fruit. DS1 ate the last banana as soon as he got home yesterday and he ate 2 of the 4 apples! That kid loves fruit!!! I know it's a good thing, so I don't worry about it.

DH is heading out of town today to visit "home" b/c his great uncle died on Saturday. It was expected, just happened faster than we thought it would. I was going to go, but...... da, da, dum....SUPERJAYMAN is coming for a visit!!!!!! FINALLY she is getting out here for this court date. It's been FOREVER since I've seen her. I'm so excited. I get to pick her and her mom up at the air port and then enjoy the time that she's here since I don't have to work. YAY!!! And DH told me not to worry about going to the funeral. It's too quick of a trip to drag 2 kids out of their routine. Just in case you were thinking I'm a horrible wife... LOL!!!

Okay, gotta scoot--gotta get some work done!!! I do have another post to make so I hope to put it up later today or tonight. :)

2 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

I just printed our boarding passes. I think this just might actually happen this time. See ya tomorrow......

MMalloy said...

Have a blast with Superjayman!!!