Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baked goods are NOT my friend!

So as the summer has progressed, my garden has netted me quite a few zucchini (I just brought in 4--all the size of small baseball bats)...which means quite a few loaves of zucchini bread! And the peaches are abundant at the local orchard...which led me to make my first homemade peach cobbler. :) SO as these items are delicious...they are wreaking havoc on my digestive system (at least I think that's the cause). Too much sugar! So the baked goods are gone and I am back to a better eating pattern.

I sound like a broken record!

I know, I know. I need to take my own advice. So I am!

I went today for my first session with the trainer at Exercise Inc. Oh my...this is going to be good! First of all, my trainer is a HOTTIE!! We'll call him McTrainer. He got out of his car (in a suit and tie no less which to me is almost like a man in uniform) and I was like "HELLLLOOOOO Exercise!" :) He talked with me a bit on what my goals are and how things work and then took me through a mini workout. OH MY WORD!!! I was burning when I left there. It felt good. So I made an appointment to be there Monday morning at 8:40. I am choosing Mondays b/c I know how I am on the weekends and I need something to keep me accountable on the weekends. So I will be reporting my losses from their scales on Mondays. I will get on my scales this coming Monday since I haven't gotten on their scales yet. I did find out a little bit about the eating plan and it's basically core without the extra 35 points. So I will be good to go once my produce is delivered next week AND we get our cow. I will, of course, go to the store this weekend and get some yummy produce to get us through the week. After that it will be organic and delivered to my door! YAY!!

Oh and my milk delivery starts Monday too. :)

I'll give more details on the eating plan w/ my trainer later on, but I gotta scoot. Gotta get DS1 out of the tub and in bed.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You gotta find a way to sneak a photo!!