Thursday, December 11, 2008

WI day and surgery update

I had WI this morning and I am seeing numbers on the scale I haven't seen since I got pregnant with DS2! I saw 171.4 this afternoon. That gives me a 1.8# loss for this week! I think that's 4 or 5 weeks in a row of losses! WOO HOO!!! I am LOVING my new trainer too, BTW. He is so much better than the first one I had. I feel like I wasted the first 8 weeks or so with him but oh well. My new one (Kyle) is awesome. Even last week when I was sick as a dog, he still worked me out but not horribly. On his scales I stayed the same but I also lost 4# on his scales last week and I didn't do that on my sclaes. I go by my scales for my losses. This week's loss also puts me over the 15# mark, so I hope to get DH to take a picture this weekend and I'll get it posted ASAP.

DS2 had his ear surgery this mornng and all went well! He was his usual playful self this afternoon. I know this was the best thing for him but it was still a very hard morning on mommy! But we made it through and I hope (PRAY) he can be healthy after this. He's breastfed--aren't those babies supposed to be the healthy ones?!? DS1 had tubes put in as well, but he was about 3 months older than Zac is now. Zac turned on the charm at the surgery center this morning. He had all the nurses cooing over him. :)

That's all from me for now. I'm outta here and headed to bed! Have a great OP day!!! I'm going shopping with a friend tomorrow--YAY!!!

1 comment:

MMalloy said...

Hey Amanda! Yay for people noticing...15 lbs, that is awesome!! I can't wait to see your progress.
I am so glad the surgery went well. I have been in bed with bronchitis all week so I had no idea what was going on in blog land.
Keep up the amazing work! You are an inspiration!