Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

not once, but twice. So here I go with the first one...from Miss July.

Ten Years Ago
Hmm, 1998...DH (well then he was DBF (dear boyfriend) and I were going through a rough patch. I was trying to sew some wild oats I guess. I was in my 2nd year of college, but first year at a new college (yes, I switched after a year). I was living in a dorm and studying a lot. My dorm mates made fun of me b/c I was always in my room doing homework and studying. It was the end of 1998 when DBF and I finally worked everything out and have been happy ever since. ;)


5 Things on Today's To Do List
1. Laundry--done
2. Do the dishes--AGAIN--I feel like my kitchen is NEVER clean!
3. Make beds--done
4. Catch up on Jon & Kate plus 8--DS1 LOVES this show, as do I, and I get GREAT ideas from that show. LOVE it! (I'm also addicted to a few soaps, but I try not to watch those when little ears are around...and I LOVE GH too...and One Life to Live...and Days of Our Lives). I can't believe I just admitted that. But I don't watch them all every day. ;)
5. Need to run a few errands, but I don't think I'm going to. DS1 had a melt down so I sent him to bed.

Snacks I Enjoy
Popcorn, ice cream (any flavor, except mint chocolate chip--yuck!), anything really. I love all food!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay off my house, fund my kids college, build my mom a house and pay off all her bills, help DH family out too, and TRAVEL! I would also donate to charities that help families that have kids with cancer and donate to my work (a non profit hospital). Then I would tell them to take their job and well...you know! ;)


I get to tag someone now...I choose Superjayman, Colette, and Mmalloy. Have fun!

No comments: