This tag comes from Mtngirlincali at Taking the Reins.
I'm supposed to tell you 6 random things about me..I'll do my best so here goes.
1. I absolutely HATE the sound of teeth running across a fork, knife, or spoon. Drives me nuts. Almost as bad as nails down a chalkboard.
2. When I was younger, I had a black lab named Jasmine, a Doberman named Rajah, and a Beagle named Abu. Yes, at the same time. We LOVED the movie Aladdin. :)
3. I grew up in the middle of a corn field...literally. There was one in front of us, behind us, and on both sides. I HATED it. I'm too much of a city girl for that.
4. At the ripe old age of 28, I got a hearing aid. It's so small no one ever sees it. One of the BEST decisions I've ever made! I got it a little less than 3 weeks before my 29th birthday. I've suffered YEARS of ear troubles and had multiple surgeries (too many to count) and this was the last option. SO glad I did it!
5. My first car was a 1979 Mazda GLC. I got my license in the early 90s, so this was an OLD car. I did not care...it got me from point A to point B. Did I mention the body of the car was rusted? Yeah...so rusted that you could see through the floor board. Oh and it was missing a muffler. ;) I didn't drive it for too long, but I did drive it!
6. Since I have been married, each house I've lived in has been new. DH and I built our first one through a "cookie cutter" builder and moved in 3 weeks after we got married. And our current house we custom built and moved in April 2006. We did live in an apartment between the selling of the first house and the building of the current one. Not sure why, but we just never even looked at existing homes. Odd? I don't know, it's just how things fell for us.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I guess I tag Superjayman, Miss July, MMalloy, and Melanie.