Thanks to Chris for the tag!
1. If you could fly where would you fly to?
Australia--I've always wanted to go and one day DH and I plan to take our whole family...one day.
2. If you could sing one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
That's a hard one....I really don't know. I love all kinds of music and songs. Maybe Butterfly Kisses b/c my dad sang that to me on my wedding day and I always tear up when I hear it.
3. If you could have dinner with any one tonight, dead or alive, who would it be?
Oh this is hard. There are a couple people. I would have to say an ex-friend Tiffany. She ended our friendship for really stupid jealous reasons and I never got a chance to defend myself or explain things and it's bugged me ever since. Other than that it would be BFF Superjayman b/c she lives so far away now and we can sit and talk for HOURS!!!
4. If you could learn to dance, which one would it be?
Ballroom--I love the elegant feel it has and everyone always makes it look so easy.
5. If you could hug 5 people, who would they be?
DS, DH, mom, dad, and my grandma
6. If you could take every one you knew out for dinner, which restaurant would it be?
St. Elmo's Steakhouse--it's one of my favorites but too pricey for us to go with anyone else.
7. If you could fix one thing physically in yourself what would it be?
The lip I have on my stomach. Even when I was 144#, I still had this lip of fat. I WILL have it removed one day though.
I tag anyone who reads this. :)