Saturday, March 31, 2007

150 ounces of water yesterday…

So when I blogged my loss yesterday morning I said I was going to try to get in more water…I did! 150 ounces! It actually wasn’t that hard. I have a bottle that I carry around with me everywhere that is 24 ounces, so I filled that up in the morning, made myself drink that while I worked and then got ready to leave, then filled it up again. DS (dear son) and I then left and went running around ALL DAY! We had lunch at McAllister’s Deli. This place is awesome! Their drinks come in 32 ounce cups. I of course had a diet coke, but when we left I asked for water, with a lemon. I had that while we were out the rest of the afternoon, got home guzzled down another one, then filled that up again and drank that. So 32×3=96 add that to the 2-24 ouncers I had and you get 144, then I had another glass before bed. So I probably had over 150 ounces. I am going to try to do that again today!

Tonight presents some challenges. I am going out with some friends for Girl’s Night Out. It should be fun. We are going to a steak house and I really want steak, but I really want a strawberry daiquiri too. Oh the torture! I am going to get in a good walk today…8 miles at least, maybe 9, maybe 10, who knows. So that’s some serious APs there. Oh and we are going to a birthday party later on–complete with cake and ice cream. Good thing I didn’t use too many flex points last night.

Here is yesterday’s menu. We went for Mexican late last night, so I did pretty good. Oh and we didn’t order any cheese dip! NSV!!!!!

Food Points

Apple Pie Oatmeal--4
strawberries and a banana with a little fat free cool whip--2

McAllister’s “The Veggie”–lettuce, tomato, peppers, cucumbers, swiss cheese and fat free tomato basil vinegarette--5
Bites of my son’s cheetos--2
100 cal pk–grasshoppers (LOVE these! They taste just like girl scout thin mint cookies!) and split another one with the toddler--3

Veggie Quesidilla (all veggies, no cheese)--5
Rice and bites of my son’s (he fed it to me this time)--8

Total 29
29 points used, 23 allowed so 6 FP used, 29 remaining.

I think you should get water points if you drink that much water, you know like you get activity points?!?!? Have a great day!

No comments: