Saturday, March 31, 2007

Okay, well scratch that…

So I said in my earlier post that I was going to walk today. When I got up, it was still dark out side and NOT raining. Of course, when it gets daylight, it starts to rain and rain and rain. Now my 2 hour window that I need for exercise is closing. I hope and pray tomorrow, but I have to work. I hate daylight savings for this very reason! I would rather have the daylight in the morning so I can exercise when the rest of the world is still asleep, or in my case when my toddler is still asleep. He just got up at 1030 (Yes, I am VERY lucky) but it’s still raining. But on the upside of things, I’ve been up for 4 hours and have only stopped to blog and eat breakfast. I’ve actually worked up a sweat doing all this moving and rearranging and vacuuming. Whew!

No comments: