Monday, March 26, 2007

Why does Sunday = Eat?!?!?

Whew! I’ve been gone from my computer since Thursday. I went home (southern Indiana, I am in Indianapolis) on Friday and came back to my house on Saturday night. I tried so hard to stay OP when I was there. I made conscious eating decisions, wrote it all down and even got in a run/walk on Saturday morning. It kinda helped that I was down 3# on Friday morning when I weighed in. YAY! Then came Sunday, at home. I walked/ran 6.53 miles for a total of 97 minutes. That’s 9 APs. WOW. But I just grazed all day. Then I didn’t feel like cooking supper so when I was on my way home from the store, I stopped and got pizza. The pizza itself was fine (about 3 points a slice) but it was the cheesy bread I ate with it. So needless to say, all of my flex points are gone and I am 10 in the hole as well. Oh well, it is Monday, the routine is back and I have 4 full days before my next WI.

I will say this, I had a “skinny” day both Saturday and Sunday. I know on Saturday that helped. I bought these new capris at American Eagle last week and they made me feel so skinny. Not sure why, but they did. I am soooo tempted to go buy a pair in a smaller size (size 12) just for motivation, but I’m not going to do that. When I get to 159.9 I am getting some new shoes for summer. Friday I was at 172.5. I want those shoes soooo bad I can taste it. I was shopping with some friends on Saturday and came thisclose to buying some new shoes, but I didn’t. I want to know that I earned them. My son will be 3 at the end of April and I would LOVE to be able to order those at or on his birthday. If not then, then definitely by mid May when I go to Denver to see my best friend.

So there you have it….I wrote down my weight for all to see and my goals. I can do this. I will do this.

Oh and did I mention that on Friday night when I was at “home” I went to a meeting to plan my 10 year high school reunion?? Yeah, and we are going to have it at a huge swimming pool. A bathing suit. My HS class. I never wanted to wear a bathing suit in front of those people when I was in high school let alone 10 years later! And in high school I was about 115-125. So there’s some motivation for ya! Honestly, if I got back to a size 10, I would be happy, regardless of the number on the scale. An 8 would be great, but I looked good in a 10 and that made me happy. I am a 14 now. I will post more later with my daily menu.

No comments: