Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One of those moments...

So, as I was standing in my closet this morning I was trying to decide what to wear. Last summer I had these go-to capris that I wore all the time. I had a few pairs. And since it is quite warm here in Indianapolis this week, I thought I would wear a pair of those capris. I put my favorite pair on and they were too tight! Now, I know I haven’t gained THAT much since last summer (maybe 5#). But still, it was one of those moments. You know what I am talking about. I won’t say it was an AHA moment or a come to Jesus moment, but it made me realize that I have to continue down this weight loss journey. I found another pair of capris and put those on and will wear them all day today. Did I mention that I work at home, full time? So I sit at home in front of a computer all day. So most days I wear sweats or flannel pants–anything that is elastic b/c it’s comfortable. This is a huge mistake! I started this when I got pregnant with my son and never really stopped. I put on “real” clothes when I take him to school (aka daycare) or when I go out, but when I am home, I have on sweats. It’s a hard habit to break! I vow to stay OP today and have a good day. I will go for a walk/run tonight after dinner. I’m off to fix some breakfast. I will post later with my menu.

No comments: