Thursday, April 26, 2007

My pants are falling off

I realize this is a good thing, BUT the next size down is still a little tight!!! ARGH!!!!!!! The jeans I have on today were a little big on me even 10 pounds ago, but they are stretch and a month and a half ago I would have had to wait for them to stretch a little. But today, I put them on and they are bigger before they stretched out…so now that they are stretched they are falling off. Oh well. I can’t wait to NOT wear stretch jeans anymore. I really despise them. They give you a false sense of sizing, in my opinion. When I get to where I want to be, I will avoid stretch at all costs if I can.

We went out for dinner last night…unplanned. I ran errands all afternoon and was tired when I got home. I had 10 points left and the little one picked tacos for dinner…he was given a choice of cheeseburgers, tacos, or chicken (meaning Wendy’s or Woodfire Grill (a local favorite of ours), Mexican, or Chic-fil-a). I got a vegetarian plate with a cheese quesidilla, rice, and a cheese enchilada. I didn’t touch the enchilada, left some rice and only ate the quesidilla. So I think I did pretty good with the 10 points I had left. I didn’t leave there stuffed, so I felt pretty good. I sneaked a peek at the scale this morning and was down almost another pound. I really hope that sticks for tomorrow or maybe even drops a little bit more. I am heading out in a little bit to go grocery shopping then I have to get started on the cake for my son’s birthday party. Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: