Monday, April 30, 2007

UGH…it’s Monday

And I am soooo glad, but I feel like crud. After eating less than stellar for the past 3 days, I am a bit sluggish. I did get out and run this morning (4 miles) in preparation for Saturday, but I could really tell I hadn’t eaten the greatest this weekend. I was just slow and sluggish but I kept on and finished it. Today is back to being strictly OP. I want another 10 pounds off by Father’s Day and then another 5 by mid July. I think those are reasonable goals and if I can get more off, then I am fine with that. But in order to reach my goals, I need to be more strict OP than I’ve been the last week or so.

So far today I’ve had a protein shake (5 points) and a taste of my son’s lunch (1 point). I will be OP today if it kills me! I’ve already had 64 ounces of water. Not sure what is for lunch yet, but dinner will be turkey pot pie with a side of veggies. The Schwan man is due today and I need some asparagus and other veggies. I can’t wait to have my garden this year and have my own fresh veggies!

I’ll be back later with my menu. Have a great afternoon!!

No comments: