Friday, April 13, 2007

So, I stayed the same this morning…

I was kind of disappointed. But considering last weekend and the fact that I’ve had 2+ pound losses for the last 3 weeks, I guess that is good. But I was really hoping for a loss. But like I said, last weekend was bad!!! I probably ate 2 weeks worth of flex points. Oh well, it’s a new week and I feel good. My “fat” jeans are getting loose again. Usually, I can wear them twice before they start loosening up, but by last night, they were falling off!! YAY!!! This morning, I am wearing a top I haven’t worn in a loooong time. And my jeans aren’t tight, they are actually a little loose. Probably by the time my son and I head out this morning, they will be really loose. I am hoping to stop by American Eagle this afternoon and try on a pair of their boyfriend jeans. The hubby and I are planning a date night next weekend and I want to look hot for him. I fixed my hair a different way today and I plan next weekend to give this a shot again with even more effort. :) It’s little things that help me feel better.

Yesterday’s eating was good. I was right at my points, but I did a lot of bites, licks, tastes this week so that may be why I didn’t have a loss too. I tried to overestimate the points for the day when I did the BLTs, but maybe I was off. I did make it to the gym last night. I didn’t want to go at all, but I was talking to my best friend in Colorado (well actually right now she is in Oklahoma City) superjayman and she told me to get up and go. I was so tired and I didn’t want to go, all I wanted to do was go to bed. But I went and did 30 minutes on the elliptical (3 miles!) so it was a pretty intense work out. I’m glad I went. I won’t get to the gym tonight as Fridays are our night to eat out and we usually run some errands or something. Tonight, we are going to the grocery store (woo–big family outing!) so I can stay home on Saturday. The hubby is going out of town for a bachelor party tomorrow and won’t be home until late on Sunday, so the toddler and I are going to chill and I plan to make some experiements in the kitchen. Should be fun!!!

I am out of here for now. I will check back later on if I can! Have a great day!!! :)

No comments: