Monday, July 9, 2007

D@mn blogger!

I've had a rough time with blogger today. I need to SCREAM!!!!!

#1) I log in and hit the "remember me" button but it NEVER remembers me. So I go to post a comment and I'm not logged in so then it won't post and it won't take my password. URGH!!!!!

#2) the title thing got me earlier, but this time it worked fine!

URGH!!!!

Okay, vent over.

Does spray butter count if I pour it on my popcorn?? :) I mean pour it on. ;) YUM-O!!!

I'll be back later with a menu...or first thing tomorrow morning.

Any scrap bookers out there? I'm trying to get into it. Bought my first album yesterday to do DS first year. Yes, I am bad. I haven't done his first year. I have all the pictures, just need to organize them better and print them off. I'm excited to get started. :) I have all these ideas floating around in my head and I hope I can put them on paper. I've never been all that crafty but from what I gather you don't have to be to scrapbook! YAY!!! :)

6 comments:

Sarah in AZ said...

I don't scrapbook, but I used to stamp. Scrapbooking looked like a lof of fun, I just lost my patience for it. I spent some serious money on stamps and ink, and I haven't used any of it in probably a year and a half. LOL.

dizzydazey said...

I love scrapbooking, but I'm not really a "scrapbooker" because I'm too cheap to buy all the bells and whistles. (Does that make sense at all?)I betcha have lots of fun. (I've been married 2 1/2 years and still haven't made our wedding album...)

I'm having problems with the "remember me" thingie, too, but thanks to Colette I got my title problem figured out.

The Price's Wife said...

Have fun scrapbooking... I enjoy it myself once in a while!

Miss July...not...yet said...

If you look at dwlz she has a whole thing on how many points are in the spray butter when you use it...so yeah, I think it counts.

I just got into scraping on the computer...I have no patience for cutting things out and all that other jazz, but the computer stuff is great!

I can't get it to remember me either so I always just log on.

Colette said...

Straw...I did the scrapbook thing for my first child (son) then came along the 2nd child ( girl) well you know how life gets and you get busy right?

Well I found the 2nd childs book last year ( she is 7 now) and I had neglected hers so that she drew STICK PEOPLE in her BOOK of us!! hahaha * my bad!!

You will enjoy it and I am sure your children will appreiate it later too.

Jynell said...

I love to scrapbook- I don't have much time to do it, so I'm VERY behind, but I figure that as long as I take the pictures, I can always come back and put them in. Check out the dollar store- ours has a REALLY good section of adorable stickers! Good luck & just have fun with it! :D