Wednesday, July 18, 2007

*So Excited* and NSVs!

Last night, I booked our character meals for our trip to Disney in October. I am so excited!!! We are going to have breakfast with Mickey Mouse one day and the next night we are eating dinner with Winnie the Pooh and friends. We did this meal when we went last year and DS LOVED it! He still loves Pooh (well Eeyore is his favorite) and he will love it!! I am just so stinkin excited for our trip!!!

NSV #1--this is kinda funny, but it is an NSV. I have tons of underwear from Victoria's Secret and right before Christmas they got really tight. Like cut into my legs leaving painful red marks on my bottom tight. So I bought some new, cheaper ones to wear until I could get back into the VS ones. Well, I wore them the other day and NO RED MARKS!!! YAY!!! I am so happy!!

NSV #2--I did my first work out on the C25K program last night. It went great, but here is the NSV. All my T-shirts that I work out in are TOO BIG. Like swimming on me too big. I had to take the shirt off once I got to the car b/c it was just so big! I was thrilled!! But now I don't know what I am going to wear when I work out b/c all my shirts are pretty much the same size.

I learned something about myself yesterday. Fries are my downfall. And don't eat a carby meal before doing a C25K workout. :) I made Schwan's Quick Fries for dinner last night and I just could not stop eating them. They are baked, so they are better for you, but they are still fries. Here is how yesterday turned out:

B--English muffin (1), w/ Laughing Cow cheese (1), and turkey bacon (2)--4
L--LC Philly Cheese Steak Panina (7), can of green beans (0)--7
S--Watermelon--1
D--Pigs in a blanket (6), corn on cob (1), Schwan's Quick Fries (6)--13
Total of 25 points
Activity--30 minutes (+2), 106 ounces of water, and 6 Fruits/Veggie servings.

I'm trying to do damage control so I can either maintain on Friday or see a loss. That would be AWESOME!!! :)

Have a great OP day everyone!!

10 comments:

Jynell said...

I am so with you on the big workout shirt thing- IT IS SOOOO ANNOYING!! They drive me insane to play volleyball in & on top of them making it harder to move- I look like a frump! I did find some ok workout shirts at Wal-Mart for now. They were only $6 a piece & made from the "dry weave" or whatever spandex. I'm not totally sold on them, but needed something to wear!! Congrats on committing to run a 5K!! They still scare me, but I think hubby & I are going to run one together in the fall. (just as huge for him as it is for me) Good luck & have a great day!! :D

dizzydazey said...

Yay! Big congrats on all your NSV's! I've been "not wanting to spend money on expensive panties" for so long that my hubby now says I wear granny panties. (you know, when you lose 40 pounds you really should buy new panties!!) :o)

I'm so excited that you're doing CP25K - and it sounds like you did great last night. (all except for driving home topless...lol!)I guess if you had gotten pulled over you could have easily flirted your way out of a ticket. :o)

I'm completely jealous of your Disney trip. I love Disney! You're going to have a great time.

Colette said...

Way to go on those NSV!! I have never been able to buy underwear from VS yet, but I will once I lose enough!!
Buying smaller underwear is a HUGE motivator or at least it is for me!!
Keep up the good work, you are doing terrific!!

The Price's Wife said...

That is AWESOME that your clothes are too big!!! There's no better gauge of weight loss than that! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

**doing silly Snoopy dance** Go Strawgirl Go!!! All those NSVs at one time...I feel a bit faint! ;) CONGRATS!!! I also did my first CP25K on Monday and I LOVED it! Can't wait to do it again tonight!
-Chris

BTW, have you had to buy new bras, too? My Undies are more or less OK still, but I feel like I have to buy bras almost once a month!!! UGHH!

Candace MacPherson said...

Way to go on the NSV's. I'm so jealous of your trip to Disney. I gotta start saving for one of those.

Unknown said...

way to go strawgirl!!! you're rocking the house and I'm sooo with you on the too big shirts! I used to wear em b/c I was really self concious and now I'm really self concious about the fact that I'm swimming....seriously, I was doing some yoga yesterday and my biggest obstacle: my shirt!!! haha, go to walmart or target and get some cheap ones for the time being and then you can upgrade when you get to goal and have a set size!!

Unknown said...

You go girl!! When I lost weight I bought new panties and nighties.....they don't make cute 5x nightgowns - now I have too many but nothing makes you feel svelte and sexy like cute panties!! As for fries - you should try the butternut squash fries - OMG they are addicting!!

Swizzlepop said...

WOOHOO on the NSVs that is great! Nothing like new undies to make you feel good. Looks like it's time to make a donation pile for the old tees and get some new ones that fit the new skinnier you!!!

BB said...

What do they call those foods? Red flag foods??? The kind that you can't have around or you eat everything. I know we all have them too. Great news on the panties that fit :) Another happy moment for you.