Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last day on core...

...and hopefully I will see a loss on the scale tomorrow. :)

I will be glad to go back to points for a while. I'm a little tired of all the meat I have been eating. But I am going to try to stick to mostly core foods, but I am looking forward to my TJs Multi-Grain Lasagna for dinner Thursday night!!!

Dinner last night was a flop. We grilled chicken breasts but they were freezer burnt and I didn't realize it when I thawed them out so when we bit into them, they were gross!!! I ended up eating 2 of DS mini pizza's that he was eating b/c his chicken was yucky too. So that was 4.5 points. Oh well.

I did make it to the gym last night and upped the intensity of my workout on the elliptical. I did 33 minutes but my resistance was at 10 and my ramp at 12 during the bursts of high intensity on the program. I am going to go this morning and hope and pray it doesn't make me retain fluid for tomorrow's WI. I sooo want to see a loss, but I have not been perfect by any means this week. As long as I don't gain, I will be thrilled.

My reunion is Saturday. As of now, we have 22 people coming. YAY!!!! So that's roughly 11 classmates--out of 90, but that's better than 2!!! So I am excited now. Then on Sunday, we are going to Holiday World with DS. Should be a fun weekend. It's only Tuesday and I am already talking about the weekend. Geesh!!!

Last night after I went to the gym, I had to go to the store. I was famished after my workout. I've got to figure something out about that. It's rough to come home at 930 at night and eat something, but I was starved!! So when I was at the store, I grabbed some bananas and ate one on the way home. I hate counting points for bananas, but I will. No big deal.

You all know my little secret and that DH does NOT know. Can I tell you how hard it is to NOT say anything to him?!?!?!?! I do want this to be a surprise for him b/c that's what he wants, but it's sooo hard!!!! Once I get that BFP (big fat positive) on a test, I sure hope I don't have to wait for him to come home from a business trip or something. He's going on one in August but only for 4 days but there shouldn't be any testing done while he is gone. :) It's a hard secret to keep from someone you tell EVERYTHING to!!!

I know this was sort of a rambling post. I had a lot to say last night but I was tired. I even had my title (deep thoughts by strawgirl) but this morning NADA. Oh well. Oh one more thing...for whatever reason blogger has changed my name when I post comments to my real name, which is no big deal, so if you see Amanda leaving comments--that's me!! :)

I can't figure out how to add my ticker to my side bar so I am going to put it here. :)

4 comments:

MMalloy said...

I rambled this morning as well, sometimes you just need to! MMmmm...I think I need to pull out the TJ's M-G Lasagna this week as well!! Good luck at WI, I know you will see another loss!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your WI! Doesnt it suck how you have to think to exercise before a Wi b/c of water retention...argh weight loss!! lol

dizzydazey said...

Good Luck at WI! I know what you mean about Core - it's great for a while and then you get sick of it.

I could never ever keep a secret that big from my hub - I have to give him Christmas presents early because I can't stand to not tell him what I've gotten him! (and then I go out and buy him something else so he can open it on Christmas morning...)

I had the same problem with my ticker (when I had it up) there's some sort of box you can click when you're setting it up in ticker factory that lets you have a "small ticker" or something like that. If you use that it should show up just fine in your sidebar.

Happy Tuesday!!

WeightBGone said...

Good luck on weigh in tomorrow. I weigh in on Wednesday too and the apprehension before stepping on the scale can be frustrating. My scale at home is always kinder. LOL Have a great day.