Sunday, August 26, 2007

2 hours of dancing = serious APs!

And my legs are paying for it today!

Had a great time at my sister's bachelorette party Saturday night. Food, fun, dancing, champagne, and vodka (grey goose, of course) all equivlated out to a fabulous time. Superjayman went with me and we had a blast. It was 80s night at the club we went to. FUN FUN FUN!!! We got home around 3:15 a.m. I haven't stayed out like that and danced like that in FOREVER. Will post some pictures this week.

I did pretty good overall, I think. I did put 2 hours of dancing into the activity tracker on Etools and got 7 activity points so I think that's pretty darn good! I am counting it for one of my workout sessions for the week...especially since I am so sore today! Going up the stairs is a killer!

My points I think were right on or slightly over, but I made up for it today b/c I didn't eat much today at all. I think I may have reached 20 points and a lot of water. :) Will see what the scale says tomorrow.

I don't have to work tomorrow (Monday). YAY!! Took the day off since superJ is here and I plan to sleep in a little. Only got about 4 hours sleep last night and it wasn't sound sleep.

WI is tomorrow night so send me some skinny vibes! I'll report at some point tomorrow or at the very latest Tuesday. Have a great OP Monday! :)

5 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

Sounds like you're really enjoying your visit. That's quite the work out, too.

dizzydazey said...

{{{sending skinny vibes your way!}}}

Sarah in AZ said...

Have fun on your Monday off!!! Sounds like you had a great time at the party too-80's night would be fun...

Unknown said...

Sooooo glad that you had a good time! I love 80's music but I have NO rhythym!

Courtney said...

sending LOTS of skinny vibes your way!

formeforlife :)