SKINNY TURKEY POT PIE
2 ea (1box) Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
8 oz lean turkey breast (I used turkey strips sold for stir fry/fajitas)
1 can (29oz) Vegall * LARGE CUT, drained
2/3 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup (DO NOT ADD MILK OR WATER)
1/3 cup fat free sour cream (Naturally Yours is the best IMO)
¼ cup reduced or fat free cheese
• Heat oven to 375 degrees.
• Remove pie crusts from box and let stand at room temperature to soften.
• Brown turkey in a skillet, add flaked onion or other seasoning if you like.
• Spray bottom of pie pan or round cake pan with Pam or other non-stick spray.
• Place pie crust in bottom.
• Add turkey to bottom.
• Pour drained vegetables in.
• Mix soup and sour cream together in a separate bowl or the blender.
• Pour over meat and veggie mixture.
• Sprinkle cheese on the top.
• Add second pie crust and pinch edges together.
• Cut an “X” in the middle to vent and spray top crust with Pam so it will get golden brown.
• Place pie on a cookie sheet to avoid spills in the oven.
• Bake approximately 30 minutes or until top crust is brown.
WHOLE PIE = 19 points (less if you use fat free cheese). Slice (1/4 of pie) = 4.75 points (NOTE: this is a huge slice and probably more than you can eat!)