I was up a pound. Grr.... Mother-flippin scale! SEE...here is my case in point. I was totally OP all week, but ONE day. Even that day I journaled and used my flex points...but it was SATURDAY. Not a good thing to do 2 days before WI. Technically, I was still OP according to WW. That's what flex points are there for, right?? Never again. ARGH. So, let's check out those goals I posted last week and then make some new ones for this week.
Last week's goals were:
1) 3 days of exercise this week--I got in 2 "sessions", and then on Sunday we went swimming so that was 2 hours of chasing a 3 year old in the pool, 5 trips up to the water slide (where mommy went down BY HERSELF! I love water slides!), and then I walked a couple laps in the pool. So, yes I counted that as exercise b/c I was FAMISHED afterwards and oh so tired.
2) Stay in my points and use no flex points until the weekend--I did that.
3) fruits and veggies--minimum 5 per day--I think the only day I didn't get that was Saturday. Damn pasta salad did me in.
4) water--minimum 135 ounces per day except WI day. I got in 100 today. And yes that was before WI. I couldn't help it, I was thirsty.
This week's goals:
1) I am going to follow diet coke and zinger's plan and use no more than 15 flex points. This should be fairly easy since all of our meals are planned and I don't have anything coming up this weekend.
2) fruits & veggies--minimum 5 per day
3) water--minimum 135 ounces per day
4) exercise--3 cardio sessions and at least 1 pilates.
So there you have it. Keep me to it and I should see an excellent loss on the scale this week.
Just to update you...last night...DH chose Harry Potter. Then he comes home today and says something about wanting it and here is how our conversation went:
ME: I offered last night
DH: You did?
Me: Yes, I did
DH: Twice in one day?
Me: Yes, but you chose to read instead of me
DH: I don't remember that
Me: WTF? Yes, I offered and you chose to read HP instead. Then you rolled over and went to sleep. You can check my blog if you think I am lying.
DH: I don't remember that at all
And also to clarify...I wasn't sitting in the tub with the laptop on my lap. I have a jacuzzi tub with jets (Swizzlepop--Do NOT go there! LOL!!) that sits in the corner of my bathroom. So I have the corner that has counter top space and it was a perfect fit for my laptop last night. So I was sitting in the tub with the jets on facing the wall and this little area when I was typing last night. It was fun! :)
One other clarification....the chicken fries I eat are from Schwan's. I don't make them...all I do is heat them up. Check them out here.
I think that's it from me tonight. A pretty boring day here in Amanda land. Oh I didn't get the pictures uploaded, but I will try to do that tomorrow night. It's getting late here and 6 am will come all too early! Have a good night and a great OP Tuesday!