Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Changing WI days and old friends

I think I am going to go with Jynell from 31 MORE DAYS and change my WI days from Fridays to Wednesdays. I’ve been thinking about it ever since my WI on Friday. Did I weightoday? No. I hadn’t made the decision until later this morning. I MAY get on the scale Friday morning, but I don’t think I will count it as official until next Wednesday. The last time I had a loss, I WI’d in on a Wednesday. Maybe I am being superstitious, I don’t know, but at this point anything to budge my weight loss!

On to the old friends….I saw a good friend of mine over the weekend who I know reads my blog. I have been friends with her since grade school (I’m 28 now!) so that’s a long time! I never get to spend enough time with her, but it thrills me to know she reads here every day. I know at least ONE PERSON reads this every day. And that keeps me here.

Let me see what else….I got back OP yesterday, but I went over my points, BUT I did count and write everything down. It’s hard to get right back on. I only went over by 2 so it wasn’t too bad. Since I decided to change my WI days, I am re-starting my points today too. I need to get back to drinking tons of water. Will do that today too. I’m off to get some lunch. I have a recipe I want to post later. We had it last night and it was delish! Have a great day!

No comments: