Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gym and the temptations surrounding it

Okay, so this is last night’s blog, but I am just now having time to type it all out.
I went to the gym last night. It was KILLER!!! I did 16 minutes on the treadmill (blech!) and 33 minutes on the elliptical. It was a hard work out and I was drained afterwards. The gym is right beside a grocery store and I had to run in and get some milk (sweaty clothes and all…I looked and smelled like a rose, let me tell ya!) ALL the candybars and the sweets were calling my name. I had to get out of there FAST! I ALMOST justified something as I was famished after my workout, but I didn’t and made it out of there without eating anything I shouldn’t have.

I am waiting on a call from the doctor this afternoon. I looked at my lab results today and they were all normal (it was not a miscarriage and my thyroid levels were normal) except 2 small things that were part of the CBC so I’ll see what she says when she calls. It’s probably a wait and see thing…see how next month goes and go from there. Let’s hope it was a one time thing.
I was talking to my BFF today (superjayman on here) and it dawned on me that my 10 year class reunion is a MONTH FROM TOMORROW!!! HOLY COW!!!! If I can keep up my workouts, then I SHOULD be fine, but man….I would really like to be in the 150s by then!!
I have decided that I am going to get up Friday morning and take my measurements after I get on the scale. I haven’t taken them since January so I know they will be down. I can’t wait to see by how much though!!! I am hoping with all the eating right I have done this week (stayed in my points AND exercising) I should have a nice loss this week.

Last night for dinner we had Trader Joe’s Roasted Vegetable Multigrain Lasagna. It was AWESOME!!! My son even liked it!! The best part?? It is cooked in the microwave. I threw together a salad and some veggies on the grill and had a full dinner for only 6 points. I banked 6 points yesterday alone. WOO HOO!

I’m not going to post the rest of my menu b/c, well….I don’t feel like it. I did good, had all my fruits and veggies and tons of water, so all OP. I’ll try to come back tonight and post today’s menu. It included a lunch at Ruby Tuesday’s.

No comments: