Monday, June 25, 2007

Trying to add some pictures

Family pic at the top of Pike's Peak when we went to visit superjayman in Colorado in May.
This is a family pic at Garden of the Gods on our way to Pike's Peak.

This is me and DH on the train down from Pike's Peak. For some reason, I love this picture!

Why do I always wear my sunglasses?? I never think to take them off. I really do have eyes! Anyway...I can see my weight loss in my face on this picture. This was taken by DH on our trip to Seattle in February. We were up in the Space Needle.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pics! I will have to add some too :) I emailed all of our blogs to Roni so hopefully she can link to us off her site soon. I love our little community!

workingtowardshealthy.blogspot.com

Swizzlepop said...

Great pictures!

Miss July...not...yet said...

Hey! Thanks for sending me this way!!!! I started a blog too but haven't had time to put it together. Maybe this weekend!
Great pics!!!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Love the pix!!!

Did you get off your you-know-what and go to the gym????

dizzydazey said...

These pictures look great! I really like the one of you and your DH, too! :)

MMalloy said...

I need to add pictures too! You can definetly see a differance in your face, keep up the good work!!