Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Sunday!

I hope your Sunday is good. All is swell here. I am doing the winning points plan (old WW program) and so far so good! I am just 1 point in the hole, and I hope to make that up today. I went to the gym yesterday morning and did another 30 minutes on the elliptical. I won’t make it today as they close at 4 and I am working and will probably work tonight.

Had a great day yesterday. The hubby and I went out on a date and saw Ocean’s Thirteen. It was okay, but just being able to look at Brad Pitt and George Clooney for 2 hours was enough for me! Then we went to Logan’s for dinner. I got the triple shrimp skewer cooked with no butter or oil and a vegetable skewer, a salad, and of course rolls. I did darn good and am very proud of that! When we went to the movies, I smuggled in a can of diet coke and had that and a piece of gum. DH went to the concession stand and got him a drink and a bag of Reese’s Pieces. I HAD 3! That’s it. Then after we ate, I had 4 more and then I quit. I am pretty proud of that!!

Today has been good so far. Planning on trying to make Salmon on the grill tonight for dinner. I hope and pray it works. If not, I guess we will have Subway or Taco Bell.

*****I am going to put a disclaimer on this…it may be TMI for some people….you have been warned.*****

I MAY have figured out why my scale didn’t budge on Friday. TOM is still here. Yes, I am now on day 8 with no signs of stopping. I will be calling the doctor (my Ob/Gyn) tomorrow first thing as I know this isn’t normal for me. AT ALL. I am usually 5 days, a bad month 6, but the last few days are really lite. Not this time. There is nothing lite about this at all. I hope nothing is wrong and this doesn’t affect my fertility. But I am also still having cravings for PMS food–chocolate mainly. SO far, I have kept it at bay, but the voice in the back of my head is still calling out to eat bad. It’s hard!! But I am proud to say I have not given in.

My mom visited this weekend and we went shopping for a bit on Saturday. She wanted to go out to eat and I said no! ME?!?!?! Yes, I said no. DH was cooking lunch so we went home and had that. He made my WW version of stromboli and she LOVED it. How funny is that!??! She even asked for the recipe. I thought it was hilarious! She never likes anything “diet”.

That’s all I’ve got for now. I can’t believe how much this little community has grown! I can’t keep up. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

No comments: