Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pizza Pasta Casserole

I got this from my WW leader’s website so I am 100% positive on the points values.
We had this for dinner last night and it was awesome! We had it tonight too b/c it made so much. Oh and my DS (age 3) LOVED it!

Pizza Pasta Casserole
1 lb of ground beef (93/7)
1/2 onion chopped
1 jar (28oz) spaghetti sauce or make your own
1/2 pkg whole wheet spiral pasta, cooked and drained
2 cups low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
Hormel Turkey Pepperoni

Brown beef and onion in skillet, drain. Add pasta and sauce. Transfer to 13×9 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange pepperoni on top. Bake uncoverred at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. I doubled this recipes and froze one. This is a great make ahead meal. Can be easily made core and just count the pepperoni. Makes 10 servings for 4 pts each.

No comments: