Friday, June 22, 2007

Is it Friday already

Wow. This week went fast. Well at least it did for me. I was off Monday and Tuesday so today doesn’t FEEL like Friday…feels like Wednesday. Ahh…life of a short work week! Gotta love that!!!

Today, I am making time for me. I was going to work until 4 or 4:30, then we are leaving then to go out for our usual Friday night out. BUT, I am going to quit work at 3 and then go to the gym. That should give me plenty of time to work the elliptical for 30 minutes and do some arm workouts and then get home to shower and be ready to go by 5. I haven’t been to the gym in a week and I desperately need to go! I NEED to feel better and thinner and all that jazz. In the evenings, I have been getting outside with my DS, but I’ve been sitting at the neighbors talking to them. I SHOULD be taking a walk or anything other than sitting. I have been tired, but that’s just an excuse.

I need to see a loss on that scale on Wednesday. If I don’t, you know what’s going to happen? I will either throw the scale out a 2 story window, or I will jump!! LOL!!! Seriously though, if there is no loss, I am switching to core. And I mean hard core. No non core foods at all…if I can avoid it. That means no going out to eat, no sweets, nothing non core!! I’ve done it before and it’s worked, so we’ll see if that will help.

Sunday is mine and DH 7 year anniversary. 7 years–WOW!!! We’ve been together for 11. Wow! But this also means I will get up Sunday morning and put on my wedding dress. I know I am crazy, but this is what I do. I want to see if it still fits (I am sure it will) and maybe it will be too big. I loved that dress, but know I will never wear another wedding dress again. DH and I are going out Saturday night to celebrate. I am jonesing for seafood since I can do really good there on points. Then not sure what else we will do.

Have a good weekend!! I haven’t been posting my menu, but I am right on target with where I am supposed to be. I’ve just been lazy!

No comments: